Brake parts

• Hello,

I have a problem with buying wheel cylinder seals from IFA in Lidwigsfelde. I have a price from them (45 Euros delivered) but it will cost me more than the parts price to use a Swift transfer, IFA will not let me post money to them. Do any of you guys know another parts place that will accept money (cash) or Paypal?

Hallo, Ich habe ein Problem mit kaufenden Radzylinderrobben von IFA in Lidwigsfelde. Ich habe einen Preis von ihnen (45 Euro geliefert), aber er kostet mich mehr, als der Teilpreis, zum einer schnellen Übertragung, IFA zu verwenden mich nicht Geld zu ihnen bekanntgeben läßt. Kennen irgendwelche von Ihnen Kerle einen anderen Teilplatz, der Geld (Bargeld) oder Paypal annimmt?

The translation is from 'Babel fish' so not too good, sorry.

• Hello,

in Germany you can also buy IFA-spareparts at Europart. They call to IFA in in Ludwigsfelde for parts I need. And somtimes they are cheeper than I ask myself for the price. It's a dealer for spareparts for lorrys. the company has also shops in UK.
    here is the contact. Try it there.

Europart Distribution Limited
    Venture House, Navigation Park
    Abercynon, CF45 4SN, United Kingdom
    Tel: + 44 1443 743385
    Fax: +44 1443 743384
    Email: office@europart-distribution.com

Gewinne Zeit durch vorher Nachdenken.
    lura

• Hey Cobminor!If you still got problems with your brake parts,may be i can help you.From time to time i´ve got a trip to Enstone/Oxfort.If you life around this place I bring your brake parts to UK and we can meet us.

Hulli

P.S.I hope my english is´nt to bad.Sometimes I don´t understand my self!And is that Douglas Adams "Babel Fish"?:-))

• Hello Cobminor,

what hapens, do you get good informations?
    Do you get there all spareparts easyly.
    Do I can plan my next holiday with my IFA in England. :D

Gewinne Zeit durch vorher Nachdenken.
    lura

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Bernd R. ()

• Hallo Renato!Vielleicht kann man Cobminor,je nachdem was er braucht,ein "Carepaket" fertig machen und ihm das zukommen lassen.Wenn man bestimmte Medien mit einschaltet und das ganze als eine Art "Hilfslieferung" werbewirksam verkauft,wäre das sicher auch gut für dein/unser Forum hier.Das Einverständnis Cobminors vorrausgesetzt!Was hältst du davon?

Hulli

Mechanik

Mechanik der IFA Nutzfahrzeuge.